If you are short of time and only have one night to visit Masai Mara, then this is the perfect solution - take a short 1 hour flight from Nairobi to Masai Mara, and on arrival you’ll be met by your Driver-Guide to begin your Safari. Fly back to Nairobi the next morning after a game drive & breakfast.
- Visit Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya.
- View the magnificent wildlife of Masai Mara along with stunning landscapes.
- Embark on 02 Safari gamedrives provided by the Safari Property’s 4x4 Vehicle and their expert Driver-Guides.
- All Ground transfers are included, such as airport transfers in Nairobi and Masai Mara.
- Optional of adding activities such as visiting a traditional Maasai Village or booking a Hot Air Balloon flight [ optional activities are at additional cost ].
We will collect you from your hotel or the International airport [ JKIA] and transfer you to the domestic , Wilson airport. There is a 1 hour reporting time. Your Flight Baggage is strictly limited to 15 kilograms. Board your flight to Masai Mara – flying time approx 1 hour:
Upon arrival you will be received and transferred from the airstrip to your overnight Lodge / Camp by the Lodge’s Driver guide in a 4x4 safari vehicle.
Your Lodge is a acclaimed, luxury property which offers beautiful views of the Mara reserve.
Proceed for lunch [ in case of a morning flight arrival] and enjoy some leisure time at the lodge. Proceed for a Safari Gamedrive late afternoon [typically 3.30pm] during which you explore the surrounding parts of the Mara and see its amazing wildlife. (The safari vehicle may carry other guests from the lodge).
Return to the lodge by evening [ typically 6 to 6.30pm] in time for dinner.
Overnight stay at Mara Serena Lodge:
Enjoy an early morning gamedrive before breakfast – this is one of the best times of the day to spot animals. Return to the lodge in time for a quick breakfast. Proceed to check out. You now bid Farewell to Masai Mara as you will be transferred to the nearby airstrip for your return flight to Nairobi [ flying time approx 1 hour].
Upon arrival in Nairobi, we’ll have our Driver-guide waiting for you at the Wilson Airport for onward transfer to your hotel or to the International airport.
There are 2 sets of flights to Masai Mara – the morning [ AM] flight departs Nairobi between 9am to 10am [ depending on carrier] and the afternoon flight departs approx 3pm from Nairobi. The planes turn right back shortly after getting to Masai Mara.
Keep in mind you must be at Wilson airport at least 45 minutes prior your flight departure – also allow for typically 1 hour transfer time from the International airport / City Hotel to Wilson airport.
Flight Baggage Limit: 15 kgs per person :
These will be non-exclusive, meaning other guests from the lodge may also be in the Safari vehicle during the gamedrive.
Day 1 : Mara Serena Lodge
|Travel Dates||Per Person Sharing (US $)|
|03 Jan - 31 Mar 2023||950|
|01 Apr - 31 May 2023||850|
|01 Jun - 30 Jun 2023||950|
|01 July - 31 Oct 2023||1050|
|01 Nov - 22 Dec 2023||900|
|23 Dec - 02 Jan 2024||1050|
Tour Price Includes:
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary on Full Board basis in the lodge (Meals Included)
- Return Flights Nairobi - Masai Mara - Nairobi including taxes.
- 02 Safari Game drives in Masai Mara provided by the Lodge in their 4x4 Vehicles.
- Services of a Professional English-speaking Driver~guide during the Safari game drives.
- Hippo Pool Breakfast at the Lodge.
- 02 Airstrip Transfers in Masai Mara. - 02 Transfers in Nairobi ex Wilson airport.
Tour Price Excludes:
- International flight tickets and visa costs.
- Masai Mara Entry Fee of USD 70 payable in cash US dollars upon Check-In
- Tips, drinks, laundry, calls, and all such costs of a personal nature.
- Credit Card Surcharge of 5 to 7% will apply or Bank Transfer Fees of USD 50.
NOTE: Flight Baggage Limit is 15 kgs per person.
To Enquire about this Safari, tell us How many you are [ Adults / Children], required Room Plan, and your Dates of Travel - we shall reply promptly, usually before 12 hours: In case of Children please state the age at the time of Travel: